Telegard, Inc. is a full service consulting firm providing Telecommunications expertise to clients in the following areas: supplemental staffing, project management, cost control and permanent staffing.
We help our clients organize, identify, analyze and optimize their telecommunications areas including systems, equipment, services and contracts.
SUPPLEMENTAL STAFFING – We’ve got the Expertise You Need…
Telegard provides temporary consultants for short or long-term assignments.
- Additional experienced hands for an upcoming telecom project
- Supplemental help during a hiring freeze
- Coverage of an employee on medical, maternity or extended leave
- Supplemental personnel to help an over-worked staff with telecom projects
- Temporary management of your telecommunications area
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – We Understand Telecommunications…
If you’re planning a major telecommunications project, we help ensure the integrity of the process.
- Renewing or negotiating local, long distance and data services contracts
- Requesting bids and specifications for new phone or voice mail systems
- Re-engineering your voice network
- Moving or relocating into new office space
- Expanding your call center
COST CONTROL – We Eliminate the Guesswork…
Telegard will clearly identify, manage and control your telecommunications expenses.
- Gain a better understanding of your telecom expenditures
- Reduce costs in your telecommunications department
- Consolidate vendors for local, long distance and other services, if necessary
- Resolve outstanding billing issues with telecom vendors
- Identify areas of over-billing from your local, long distance and other service providers.
PERMANENT STAFFING & RECRUITING – We Find You the Best…
Telegard will provide you with experienced telecom professionals and qualified candidates for your openings.
- Reduce your screening and interviewing time
- Quickly identify, qualify and hire additional telecommunications staff
- Eliminate the need for classified ads and email solicitations
- Lighten the workload on existing staff in your telecom area – let them focus on what they do best